I tell you what.
我说啊.
I bet a nice, warm bubble bath back at the hotel would be fabulous about now.
现在回去酒店洗个热水澡将会非常舒服.
It would be my pleasure to escort you. No. I’ve smelled the city...
我很乐意送你回去. 不. 我已经闻过了这城市的味道...
...and now I wanna taste it. God, I knew you were gonna say that. ...
我现在要品尝一下了. 天, 我就知道你要那样说.
You are no fun. You know that?
你很没趣.你知道吗?
Oh, I’m sorry. I tend to lose my joi de vivre when I’m cold, wet...
噢,对不起.我一冷我就会要烦躁和...
...and starting to chafe. ...
开始恼火了.
It’s your own fault. Who swims fully clothed in the Danube?
这是你自己的错.有谁穿着衣服在多瑙河游泳的?
We’ve been over this.
别再说了.
Where’s that music coming from?
这音乐哪来的?
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊.
It’s amazing.
太令人诧异了.
I wanna see it from up there.
我想从那上面往下看.
See, what you don’t understand is, like, this is historic for me.
你不明白,这对我来说是历史性意义的.
No one ever lets me do anything remotely dangerous, and I’m never alone.
没有人会让我来这种危险的地方 我也从来不会是一个人
Anyway, it’s not like this is that dangerous or anything.
总之不会有这种危险的状况和事情发生.
Well, not unless you grab the pipe.
嗯,如果你扶稳那烟囱的话.
Oh, God.
哦,天啊.
All right, it’s probably best if you hold your horses and let me go first...
好,你扶好了,让我先带路...
...because this looks to me like it could be a little bit... ...
因为这样我可以走得更...