I'm Stan Tilson, and you don't need to be polite about it.
我叫Stan Tilson 你们不需要客气
I want you folks to come and that's it.
我希望你们能来 就这样
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间来干这个
Well, you can't say no to that kind of invitation.
哦 这么盛情的邀请 很难拒绝
Half of healing is fellowship.
友谊是另一种治愈伤痛的能力
We'll have a quick bite and be on our way.
我们快点吃 然后上路吧
Ah, welcome, welcome.
啊 欢迎 欢迎
Now, we don't start for a little while,
现在 还有一会儿就开始
but you folks make yourselves right at home.
请你们不要客气 就像在家一样
What are those?
那是什么?
Lobster.
龙虾
Big lobster.
大龙虾
Ask her for umbrellas. How many chairs do we need?
跟她要些帐篷 我们需要多少把椅子?
I've got five set up here, so I need to get a few more.
我已经支起五把了 我还需要几把
Give me a hand right here.
来帮帮我
This guy's got some serious dough.
这家伙真有钱
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Would you care for some stuffed endive?
来点莴苣吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
It really is. The place looks fabulous.
太好了 这地方看起来好极了
I work for my dad. I work in commodities.
我为我爸爸工作 做期货
Really? Yeah.
真的? 当然
Cool. Yeah, my dad's a drill instructor.
酷 哦 我爸爸是个步操教官
Yeah, I got a brother stationed in Korea
哦 我有个哥哥驻守在韩国
and another brother who's in basic training.
还有个弟弟在接受基础训练
So your whole family's in the Army?
这么说你一家都是军人?
Yeah. I mean, just about. You know, my mom's not.
对 我是说 差不多 你知道 我妈妈不是军人
Our whole family is in finance.
我们家都是干金融的
These are the soldiers that Dad invited.
这些是爸爸邀请的军人