Was I glad it was a dream?
我在庆幸是个梦吗?
No, it's not that.
不是的
Then, what? You can tell me.
到底什么回事? 告诉我吧
It's the wedding and everything, and...
是关于婚礼的, 还有其它...
Sorry. Yeah, me too.
对不起 我也是
Come here.
来吧
I'm sorry. It's okay.
非常抱歉 没事
It's all right. I just...
没事的, 只是...
I've gotta go. I've gotta go home.
我要走了, 要回家了
Yeah, I gotta go home.
真的要回家了
Hey. I'm sorry.
嘿 对不起
For what?
为什么?
You know, all the stupid fighting and stuff we've been doing.
因为这些无聊的争吵 还有些鸡毛蒜皮的事
No, I'm sorry.
应该是我道歉
I shouldn't have walked out on you at the dance lesson.
舞蹈课上我不应该丢下你的
It's okay. You don't have to take dance lessons.
没事, 我不会再逼你跳舞了
You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do.
我不会再逼你做任何事情
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Okay, let's think. Is it that big of a deal? What really happened? Ok,
我们想想, 这是不是个交易呢? 到底怎么回事呢?
I caught myself. I controlled my urges.
我控制住了, 控制了自己的欲望
Maybe I should be proud of myself.
我应该感到骄傲
Or maybe I should be proud of my ability to rationalize.
或者说为自己的掩饰感到骄傲
I am so glad that we are finally able to all get together.
很高兴我们最终还是坐在一起了
I think having a solid blueprint for a ceremony...
只要在婚礼上达成共识
...will help us all sleep better at night.
大家就会有好觉睡了
It's gonna take more than that in my case, Reverend.
事实上没有这么简单
Since the heart of our ceremony is the exchange of vows...
我们的婚礼重点是互相宣誓
...and in the Jewish ceremony, it's the exchange of rings...
犹太婚礼的重点是交换戒指