Can you please stop it? I told you, I wanna experience freedom...
别这样好吗? 我告诉过你,我要体验自由的滋味...
...at its utmost freest. ...
最大限度的自由.
I wanna swim naked in the Danube!
我要在多瑙河裸泳!
Actually, it’s the Vltava.
实事上这是,这是伏尔塔瓦河.
Who wants to swim naked in the Vltava? Nobody says that.
谁想要在伏尔塔瓦河裸泳? 没人这样说的.
In English, Vltava means "unhealthy bacteria level."
用英语说"Vltava"(伏尔塔瓦河) 的意思是"有害细菌的水平."
Yeah, right. Why can’t you be free...
哦,好. 你不裸泳...
...without being naked? Can you help me unhook this? ...
就不自由了吗? 可以帮我解开吗?
Oh, good Lord. Never mind. I got it.
哦,天啊. 不介意.我脱了.
I’m a dead man. I am officially a dead man.
我是个坏男人.我真的是个该死的坏人.
Oh, perfect.
噢, 太完美了.
Anna, get here right now.
安娜, 马上上来.
This is inappropriate behavior in a public place.
在公共场所这样的行为不适当.
I’m not coming in that water. Like to buy that camera, please.
我不会下水的. 我想买你的相机.
Why would I want to...?
我为什么要卖--?
Okay. Thank you. There.
好吧. 谢谢.
Pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴和你交易.
Honey? You know, let’s get a quick shot.
宝贝? 我们来照张快照吧.
Just one for the kids. Quick one. Smile.
就一张.快. 笑.
All right, what do you say? Schnitzel.
很好, 你说呢?“茄子”