But I'm doing my best.
我已经尽力了
Yeah, well, what you call your best I call being difficult.
我对你所谓的尽力很不满意
Difficult? You know what difficult is?
不满意? 你知道什么是不满意吗?
Difficult is having umpteen phone calls from vendors with wedding questions...
不满意就是接了 无数个询问婚礼的电话
Difficult is having to talk about the exact same thing every waking moment.
不满意就是每晚睡前 都要谈论同一个问题
...that I can't answer.
但我根本就答复不了
I mean, Sam, we still have to have lives.
我们还有很长的日子要过呢
Don't put this all on me.
别把一切都推到我身上
You think I enjoy coming home to basketball and video games?
难道我就想每次回到家 都看到你看篮球赛和打游戏?
Well, I wouldn't be home playing by myself if you weren't always at work...
如果你不是只顾着工作 我会一个人玩吗
...doing who knows what.
谁知道你忙什么呢
The biggest opportunity of my career has just happened to coincide...
我事业上的转折点
...with me coordinating the biggest event of my life.
刚好跟我的婚姻一起来临
Can you please try and be sensitive to that?
你不要那么敏感行吗?
Fine.
好吧
How about I give you one less thing to coordinate?
如果我也这样对待你, 你会怎样?
Why couldn't Ben understand that I had to work late?
为什么Ben就不能理解我呢?
This was important. It was for...
这真的很重要, 这是...
It was for...
这是...
What was I saying?
我想说什么呢?
How about a break. I'll go pick up some Italian.
休息一下 我去拿点意大利薄饼
What do you say?
你要什么?
I say Caesar salad, no dressing, and lemon wedges on the side.
我要凯撒色拉, 不要调味料 只要点柠檬片
All right, coming up.
好的, 马上来
Hey, Sam, I forgot my keys. Sam,
我忘记带钥匙了
Hey, Sam. Sam.
嘿, Sam
Sam.
Sam
What, are you sleeping on the job? Sorry.
什么, 居然睡着了? 不好意思
I got the Caesar, and I got the lemons.
凯撒色拉, 还有柠檬
What's wrong? Nothing.
什么事? 没事
If it's about work, we can take a break. We got plenty of time.
如果累了就休息一下 我们还有时间