It’s all you, baby.
这就交给你啦.
I don’t think we should be doing this. I want Anna to be happy.
我认为我们不该这样做. 我只是想安娜开心而已.
You think the only way is to give her freedom...
你说唯一的方法就是给她自由...
...so that’s what I’m doing. ...
那我就给她咯.
Only, I’m gonna be the one controlling that freedom.
只有在我能控制这自由的情况下.
Trust me. It’s perfect diplomacy in action.
相信我. 这是完美的外交行动.
They just left?
他们都走了?
Yeah, I guess you gave them the slip. Too smart for them, hey?
是的,我想是你骗走了他们. 他们也太聪明了,是吗?
So I’m free.
我自由了.
Yes! I finally will get to experience the real Prague.
太棒了! 我终于可以体验一下真正的布拉格了.
I wanna taste it. I wanna smell it.
我要品尝它的味道.
Be sure to smell it before you taste it.
品尝之前先闻闻.
Ben, I wanna find passion... Awful.
本, 我要寻找激情 糟糕.
Sorry about that, we’re just... Yeah.
对不起, 我们只是 好.
Looking for passion.
寻找点激情.
Tell you what. Second thoughts. Why don’t we just forget the bike.
我和你说. 重新考虑一下. 我们不骑摩托车好不好.
Okay. Sorry.
好.
It’s so beautiful.
太美了.
Okay, now you’ve seen it. Let’s go. Hold this.
嗯, 现在你看到啦.我们走吧. 帮我拿住这个.
What are you doing? I’m taking my clothes off.
你要干嘛? 我要脱了衣服.