Ah, still reading palms? It’s a gift.
哈 还是喜欢看手相? 这是天赋
Ah. See anything different over the past 1 2 years?
哈 那看出这12年有什么变化吗?
Yes.
有
A lot.
很多
And you’re still not gonna tell me.
而你还是不打算告诉我咯
No. Great.
不 好吧
God, can you believe it’s been that long?
天哪 你能相信都过这么久了吗?
Twelve years since college. Nah, doesn’t feel like it with you.
都毕业12年了 不 我的感觉跟你不一样
Seems like we could’ve been sitting here like this the whole time.
感觉我们好像可以像这样一直坐下去
Do you remember why we broke up? Oh, yeah.
你还记得我们为什么分手吗?噢 当然
You dumped me. No!
你甩了我 不是的!
No, It Was mutual, right?
不是的 那是双方面的 对吗?
l mean, you were going off to school in California grad school
我是说 你要去加利福尼亚的学校深造
and I was staying here in New York, right?
而我要呆在纽约 不是吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对对
You said we were too young to pull off the long distance thing.
你说我们还太年轻经不起长距离的爱情
But I vaguely remember something about, uh...
但我好像还记得一些 呃…