Oh! My hero! What happened?
哦! 英雄! 事情怎样了?
Well uh, I went down there and told him that no one treats my friends like that and that he’d better come up here and apologize. I’ll see you later. (Starts to leave)
哦,我下去告诉他说谁也不能那样对我朋友,他最好上来道歉。待会儿见。
What a minute, what did he say?
等等,那他怎么说?
He said that he wasn’t gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally,
他说他不会来道歉因为你们住在这里是违法的,
so instead what he’s gonna do is have you evicted—I’ll see you later.
所以相反他要把你们赶出去。待会儿见。
what?! You got us evicted!!
什么?! 你弄到我们要被赶出去!!
I told you not to go down there!
我告诉过你不要去!
Well he made Rachel cry!
可是他把Rachel弄哭了!
Rachel always cries!
Rachel整天都哭的了!
That’s not true! (Starts to cry.)
这不是真的吧!
Now Joey, you go down there and you suck up to him.
Joey,现在你得去拍他的马屁。
I mean you suck like you’ve never sucked before!
而且要拍得不着痕迹!
All right! I’ll try! But if I can’t, you can stay with Chandler and I until you get settled.
好吧! 我试试看!不过如果不成功,你们可以和Chandler还有我暂时一起住着。
Go!!
快去!!
All right, all right, all right. (Starts to leave, stops, and turns around)
好,好,好。
I mean I’ll have to check with him first, but I’ll think he’ll be cool with it. (Monica shoos him out.)
我会先和他商量商量,不过我想他可能会很酷。