It smells like wet cigars. She does not know he’s Secret Service.
好像有雪茄的味道 她不知道他是秘密特工
I think the maid was smoking.
我想也许是女佣抽的烟
She’s desperate for freedom, Jim.
她为了自由不顾一切, 吉姆.
You pushed her into this with your lack of trust.
是你的不信任导致她这样的.
You’d tell me if you started smoking again, right?
你说了你再吸烟的话你会告诉我,是吧?
You want me to trust some person that would go off with a complete stranger?
你要我去相信一个会和陌生人跑了的人?
Of course I’d tell you. I thought you said he was Secret Service.
我当然会告诉你. 我以为你说他是秘密特工的.
She does not know that. The maid smokes cigars?
她不知道状况. 女佣抽了雪茄?
Wait. She doesn’t know that.
等等. 她不知道这事.
How can a president with a 63 percent approval rating...
真不敢相信一个总统能获得63%的支持率...
...have absolutely no understanding of his teenage daughter? ...
却完全不理解他自己那十多岁的女儿?
She needs at least the illusion of independence.
她至少需要有独立自主的幻想吧.
That’s exactly what I’m gonna give her.
我要给她的正是这个.
Phil! Harper!
菲尔!哈珀!
Yes, Mr. President. Tell me about Ben Calder.
什么事, 总统先生. 把本 考尔德的状况告诉我.
Very capable. Youngest agent in Europe.
没问题. 欧洲最年青的探员.
Father was American. Respected CIA. Killed in the line of duty seven years ago.
父亲是美国人.敬忠于 CIA. 7年前执行任务的时候死了.
Ben was raised in England by a British mother.
本是在英格兰出生的,妈妈是英国人.