Hey, Charlie.
你好啊 小查莉
Oh, so my mom's gonna be home from work.
对了 我妈妈马上就下班回家了
In, like, half an hour, and then we can start studying.
大概半小时吧 之后我们就可以开始学习了
Oh, we were gonna study? I didn't bring my books.
咦 我们今天要学习吗 我没带课本来哎
Perfect.
好极了
What're you doing? Playing with tools, huh?
你在干啥呀 玩这些小工具吗
Charlie, what are you doing?
查莉 你干什么呀
That's Spencer, not Gabe.
这位是斯宾塞 又不是盖比
Ouch, she really got me.
哎哟哟 她还真打到我了
Oh, I'm so sorry. That's not like her.
哎呀 真对不起 她平时不这样的
It's okay. She didn't mean it.
没关系 她不是故意的
Right, Charlie?
对吧 小查莉
Who's your buddy? Who's your buddy?
我是不是你的好朋友好哥们呀
Ow! She bit me.
哎哟 她咬了我
Charlie.
查莉你怎么啦
Man, this really hurts.
晕 还真痛唉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉呀
Maybe she thought you were yummy.
或许她觉得你看上去很可口
Maybe you guys should feed her.
我看是也许你们该好好喂喂她吧
We do feed her. I mean, I don't,
我们有喂她啊 虽然我自己没喂过
But I assume somebody does.
不过我猜总是有人喂的
I'd better go get this looked at.
我最好去处理一下伤口
I'm so sorry.
好抱歉
Oh, maybe we could not study some other time.
那个 也许我们下次再找时间一起不学习吧
I'll call you.
看看再说吧
Okay.
那好吧
Charlie, you chased my boyfriend away.
查莉 你把我的男朋友给赶走啦
Are you happy now?
你现在高兴了吧