The only people I really want to talk to now
现在我唯一想说话的人
are Randy's family.
就是Randy的家人了
I'm gonna stay with them from now on.
今后我会和他们呆在一起
Well, you can use my phone, tell them we're running late.
好吧 你可以用我手机 告诉他们晚点就到
No, that's okay.
不 不需要
They don't even know I'm coming.
他们甚至不知道我来了
Nope.
不知道
They don't?
他们不知道?
You know that family Colee's bringing the guitar to?
你知道Colee要去还吉他的那家么?
She thinks she's gonna live with them.
她以为她将和他们住一起
They're gonna be her family.
他们将会成她家人
That girl's living in a dream world.
那女孩生活在梦幻世界里
Plus she's got no skills.
况且她身无长技
Thanks.
谢了
Looks good.
看起来不错
Where's Colee?
Colee在哪?
I don't know.
不知道
That girl you were with? Yeah.
你们一起的那女孩? 是啊
I think she went across the street to the church.
我想她去街对面的教堂了
Can I help you?
需要帮忙么?
We're just looking for someone.
我们只是在找个人
Are you friends of Colee?
你们是Colee的朋友么?
Yeah. She told me to look out for you.
是的 她告诉我去找你们
Just come this way.
这边请
He stopped me and then he said, "What do you do?"
他阻止了我 然后他说 "你做什么的?"
"What do I do?" "What business are you in?"
"我做什么的?" "你做什么生意的?"
And it's funny 'cause I always say, "Well, I'm in the love business."
那就有趣了 因为我总是说 "恩 我做爱情事业的"