I mean, self. Well, actually, I’m here on holiday.
自己一个人. 呃,实事上我是在放假.
Indulging in my passion for photography. Taking pictures of European architecture...
我的兴趣是摄影.在拍欧洲的建筑...
...and drunk teenage fugitives, of course. Hey. I’m not some drunk... ...
当然也会喝酒. 嗨. 我不是醉酒汉
Holy shit.
该死的.
I have to go. Oh, God, I have to go.
我必须走了. 哦, 天啊, 我必须走了.
Why don’t you duck into the loos and, kind of, kill two birds sort of thing.
为何你不到洗手间躲躲呢.
You...
你....
You are great.
你太棒了.
You. You stay here, you. Okay?
你. 你留在这, 你. 好不?
Be back.
就回来.
What took you so long? Why’d you leave, Agent Calder?
怎么那么迟才来? 为什么要离开啊,考尔德探员?
You should have stopped her at the concert.
你应该在音乐会场就截她下来.
And let the first daughter cause a scene with photographers hanging around?
让第一女儿被一个留在附近的摄影师抓住?
She’s yours. She’s hiding in the loos and drunk, so I’m sure she’ll go easy.
她是你们的了. 她躲在洗手间喝醉了,应该很容易带走.
I’ll check in with you later.
我迟点再联络你们.
He’s tall. What?
他真高啊. 什么?
He’s tall. Great.
他很高.
She ran off with a stranger. You said he was Secret Service.
她和一个陌生人跑了. 你说他是秘密特工.