Great news, you guys... my friend's grandma died.
大好消息 我朋友的奶奶死了
That's nice, P.J.
那很好 PJ
You didn't hear what he said, did you, dad?
你根本没听他在说什么吧 老爸
That's nice, Gabe.
很好 盖比
P.J., how is it good news that an old lady died?
PJ 一个老太太死掉了 怎么是好消息呢
It's good news because now I can buy her car.
因为我可以买她的旧车了 所以就是好消息
And they're only asking $1000,Which dad will help me out with.
他们只要价一千块呀,也就是说老爸可以帮我一把买下来
No, I won't.
我不会帮你买的
Amazing. How do you only hear what you want to hear?
神奇啊 你是怎么就能只听到你想听到的呢
Hey, I've been married to your mother for 20 years.
喂 我跟你们老妈结婚都20年了
It's called survival.
这种就是求生本能
Come on, dad, I've saved up $700.
拜托了 老爸 我自己存了700块
All yo have to do is give me...The rest.
你只要给我那个,总之是剩下的就好嘛
No no. I'm your dad.
不行不行 我是你爸
I'm not Santa claus and I'm not a bank.
但我可不是圣诞老人也不是提款机
Well, you're built like both of them.
我说 您的架式看上去就是兼容两者呀
Dad, please please.
老爸 求你了
I really need my own car.
我真的很需要有自己的车呀
Driving girls around in the bug truck.Just isn't working.
开着杀虫车去载女生们兜风完全没效果啊
Yeah, that's what's not working... the bug truck.
没错 那东西完全失效了 说的就是杀虫车
Look, P.J., I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna give you the money.
儿子听好 很抱歉 但我是不会给你钱的
So I guess you're out of luck on this one.
我看你这事儿是没好运气了
Way to go, dad.
算你狠 老爸
You just took an old lady's death And turned it into something sad.
你是把一个老妇人死亡这种事变成很悲伤的事情了