Ben, I know you probably think I’m this really rude
本, 我知道你大概认为我非常无礼.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Hold on.
扶稳了.
So you a big drinker? I drink.
你很喝得啊? 我喝啊.
You’re not drinking? You’re getting pissed for the both of us.
你不喝吗? 你把我们的都喝光了.
So where are you headed?
你有什么打算吗?
I am kind of
我是来
backpacking through Europe on my way to Berlin for the Love Parade.
欧洲旅行的,现要去柏林的恋爱大游行.
Oh, right. Where’s your backpack?
噢.你的背包呢?
Backpacking is just an expression. Oh, yeah.
背包只是个形式而已. 哦,是吗.
For what?
为什么呢?
Fine. Okay, fine. You caught me. I’m on vacation here with my parents
好.很好. 你让我无言以对. 我是和我父母一起来度假的
and it’s this numbing series of fivestar hotels and sevencourse brunches.
对那些5星级酒店和7道菜的美食麻木失去兴趣了.
And I just can’t take it anymore. It’s tough to take, I guess.
我再也无法忍受. 我想也是很难熬.
You know, chocolate mint on your silk pillow. Nightmare.
枕头上有巧克力味道会做恶梦的.
So
那
what’s your story?
关于你的事呢?
I mean, like, why are you here all by your eyelashes?
我是说, 你怎么会一个人在那的?