How about this?
这样吧:
Four kids, two of each, then we hit Arizona and wait out the clock?
男孩女孩各生两个 然后我们在亚利桑那州隐居一辈子
Why can't you talk about this seriously?
你能不能严肃点?
So just sleep on it, and we'll deal with it later.
我们现在最好去睡觉 明天再接着讨论
Suddenly, the weeks were flying by, and later became soon.
这周很快就过去 不知不觉就是几周后了
And by then, I had other things to worry about...
那时候, 我的心思已经放到别处了
...like when I discovered my life seemed destined to be overrun by one thing:
例如突然发现自己周围 都是一样东西:
Boxes.
箱子
Soon after the moving boxes were cleared out...
刚把垃圾箱子清理掉
...the gift boxes began to arrive.
礼物箱又来了
Cool, we got a rice cooker.
好极了, 是电饭煲
And a bread maker.
还有面包炉
And an asparagus steamer.
和芦笋蒸锅
Oh, and another rice cooker.
噢, 还有一个漂亮饭锅
The delivery guy came around so often, he was almost like family.
这邮差大哥经常来的 就跟家人一样
Work was going well.
工作很顺利
Some might say too well.
可以说是太顺利了
And living with Ben? Well, that was teaching me a few things.
跟Ben生活得怎样? 嗯, 有些东西是我无法忍受的
Like, I can't stand the stench of stale beer mixed with sweat and pizza sauce.
例如混杂着汗臭和比萨饼的啤酒气味
Things weren't all smelly, though.
尽管这些东西都不一定是臭的
We did find a gorgeous wedding site.
我们找到了一个举办婚礼的极佳场所
I've seen it in the spring, and it's fabulous.
我在春天的时候来过这里 简直仙境一般