Oh, we lost them, did we?
噢, 我们摆脱他们了,是吗?
So why the wild ride, Anna? Concert security.
为什么要骑那么快呢 安娜? 那些是音乐会场的保安.
I snuck in, they caught me. Chaos erupted.
我偷混进去的, 所以他们抓我. 就这样引起混乱.
Yeah, because they always give giant chase vehicles to bouncers.
是吗,因此而出动那么多警力.
Maybe there was a little bit more involved than just that.
也许还和其他的事情有关吧.
Almost always is, isn’t there? Yeah.
几乎总是如此吧, 不是吗? 是吧.
Well, I’m gonna go.
嗯, 我要走了.
So...
那....
Thank you so much for the ride, Ben. I appreciate it.
非常感谢你载我,本.我很感激.
Bye.
再见.
Oh, wait.
哦,等等.
Helmet?
头盔?
So sorry. Thanks.
哦,不好意思. 谢谢.
You’re sure you know where you’re going? Yes.
你确信你要往哪去吗? 是的.
I’m supposed to be meeting a friend of mine at this bar, Marquis de Sade.
我想去这个酒吧找我的朋友,德撒德伯爵吧.
No.
不.
Do you have any idea where that is? Hang on.
你知道在哪吗? 等等.
Mate, it’s me. I’ve got a question for you. Marquis de Sade bar, what’s the address?
伙计, 是我. 有个事问你.德撒德酒吧在哪?
The corner of Jakubska and Templova.
贾库斯巴和坦普拉瓦大街的转角处
Okay, yeah. See you later, mate. Bye.
好的,迟点见,伙计.再见.