Stop!
停!
Get them! Go, go, go.
抓住他们! 快快快.
Go!
走!
Oh, my God. I can’t believe I just did that.
哦,天啊. 真不敢相信我敢这样做.
I’m on fire! I’m untouchable! I’m Anna. Who are you?
我成功了! 你们抓不着我了! 我是 安娜. 你是谁?
Ben Calder. Freelance getaway man.
本 考尔德. 逃亡专家.
Yeah, need the hand. Need the hand.
放手. 要开车.
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Mr. Ben.
谢谢你, 谢谢你, 太感谢你了本先生.
You’re welcome. I think. Depending on what crime I’ve just aided and abetted.
不用谢.我想我犯了帮助和教唆犯人逃脱罪了.
No. No, no crime. I don’t think.
不. 不, 不是犯罪.我认为不是.
Thank you again, very much. Thanks.
再次感谢你. 谢谢.
Anna? Do you have a last name?
安娜? 你姓什么?
No, actually, it’s just... It’s Anna. Like Pink.
没姓, 就只是 安娜.
Thank you again.
再次感谢你
Actually, I need another ride, if that’s okay. Very fast. Like, right now.
实事上,我还想坐你的车,如果可以的话. 非常快. 就像刚才那样.
Whatever you say, Mrs. Bond.
就如你所说吧, 邦女郎.
They’re chasing us! They’re chasing us!
他们在追捕我们!
Go, go, go, go, go.
走, 走, 走,.
Ben, I think we just lost them. Ben,
我想我们摆脱他们了.