No, I'm with two guys.
不 我和两个朋友一起
Let me call you back, okay?
让我到时候打给你 好么?
All right. Well, let...
好的 那么 让我...
I love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Okay. All right. Bye.
嗯 好的 再见
Oh, my Lord. You're one good liar.
哦 上帝呀 你真是个很棒的说谎者
You know that?
知道么?
But just so you know, that's not a good thing.
但你知道 那不是什么好事
That just makes you a big phony.
那会让你变成一个大骗子
Well, most of what I said was true.
拜托 我说的大多是事实
Except you forgot the part about the tittie bars.
除了关于姐妹吧的部分
That's 'cause I'm not going to a tittie bar.
那是因为我没打算去姐妹吧
Seems to me if you can't tell your soul mate the truth,
对我来说 如果你不告诉你心灵伴侣实情
then maybe she's not really your soul mate.
那么她可能不是你真正的心灵伴侣
I didn't say she was my soul mate.
我没说她是我的心灵伴侣
If Randy lied to me...
如果Randy对我撒谎...
I'd take that guitar,
我会拿起那把吉他
and I would bust it over his head and the damn lap dancers, too.
砸烂他和那该死的脱衣舞女的脑袋
There's no lap dancer!
我没打算去找脱衣舞女!
Okay, so tell her the truth.
好吧 那么告诉她实情
Why can't you just tell her the truth?
你为什么不能告诉她实情呢?
Forget it. Just...
算了吧 只是...
I don't get it.
我还不知道呢
What's the big problem?
什么大问题?
The big problem? Yeah.
大问题? 是啊
Is that I got wounded in the dick. That's the big problem.
我鸡巴受伤了 这就是大问题