And did you see my second goal?Right? It was spectacular.
你看到我第二个球了吗?打得很漂亮吧
I saw you floor Georgia.
我看到你把Georgia推倒在地
Well, why do you care about her all of a sudden?
哦,你为什么突然这么关心她了?
It was a cheap shot.- Okay, coach.
你明显犯规了,好吧,教练
You can give me a spanking and I'll never do it again.
你打我屁股吧,我以后再也不敢了
Did you see that?- Absolutely.
你看到了吗?当然了
How could you not?- She moved in for full-frontal snogging,
怎么能漏掉呢?她上去想来个正面接吻
but he converted it to lips-to-cheek.
但是他移开了,变成了亲脸
Which proves he didn't want to snog her, right?
这就证明了他不想亲她,对吧?
So right.- Georgia?
非常正确,Georgia
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛?
Ellen lost an earring.- She's wearing her earrings.
Ellen的耳环掉了,她戴着耳环的砑!
It was another one.One she wasn't wearing.
是另一只,她没戴的那只
You're nuts.- Hey.
你们真疯,嗨
See you later.- Oh, wait, Robbie.
回头见,嗨,等等,Robbie
I really think I owe Georgia an apology.I'm really sorry I tripped you.
我真的想对Georgia道歉,我推到你,真是太对不起了
You were playing absolutely brilliantly.
你显然打得非常棒
You should go up for the school team.- Wow, Linds, that's really cool.
你应该进入校队,渥,你看这样多好啊
Yeah, she's right, you should, Georgia.
哦,她说的对,你应该,Georgia