No! No way!
不!不可以!
No way! He said just two of you.
不可以这样! 他说了只是两个而已.
No, that’s just security... Don’t worry about it. They’re local guys.
不, 那只是安全人员-别担心. 他们是当地的人.
Liberty’s heading out to the bathroom.
"自由小姐"正往洗手间走过去.
Got her.
看到了.
I can’t believe he did it again.
我真无法相信他又这样对我.
He completely broke his promise. Don’t I deserve one night of freedom?
他完全违背了他的诺言. 让我自由一晚都不可以吗?
I’m not even talking freedom. Two agents.
我甚至不和他谈什么自主权了. 只是要求只要两个保镖就好.
Oh, my God, Anna. I have a great plan.
噢, 安娜. 我有个好的计划.
Don’t look back. Don’t look back.
别往后看.别往后看.
I’m saying... Anna? Anna! Anna!
我是在说-安娜? 安娜! 安娜!
Secure the perimeters. Liberty’s AWOL. Anna, run!
周围的警卫注意. "自由小姐"逃走了. 安娜, 快跑!
Anna! Anna!
安娜! 安娜!
Oh, God.
噢,天啊.
Excuse me.
打搅一下.
Sir, excuse me. You all right?
先生, 打搅了. 你还好吧?
Could you please help me get out of here?
你可以帮我逃离这儿吗?
Yeah, why not? Thank you.
是的, 为何不可以? 谢谢你.