I love champagne.
我爱香槟.
Yes, and 18 is okay in Europe, so...
是啊, 在欧洲18岁就可以喝酒了....、
I don’t believe they’re still following you. Go away, men with guns.
我真不敢相信他们还跟着你. 走开, 保镖.
It’s no good. I’ve tried. Even in English, they don’t get it.
这样没用的. 我早试过了. 甚至用英语, 他们也不明白.
I don’t know how you stand it. I got rid of my babysitters when I was, like, 14.
我真不知道你如何能忍受. 我14岁的时候就不要人照顾了
Yeah, I’m afraid it doesn’t work like that in the "land of the free."
是啊,恐怕在我们那个"自由国度"是行不通的
Cheers.
干杯.
What?
怎么啦?
Thank God Gabrielle found another trashy friend to hang out with.
感谢上帝,加布里埃尔缠上了她其他的烂朋友
Yes. Your daughter.
是啊. 那就是你女儿.
Bye, Mom. And thank you so much again, Dad. Bye.
再见,妈妈. 再次感谢你爸爸. 再见.
See? He loved the hair.
瞧? 他喜欢这发型.
Little change in plans, Mr. President?
计划有改变吗, 总统先生?
Oh, you two have been with me a long time.
噢, 你们两个跟了我那么久还不知道吗.
We spend the day at the Love Parade and then we go to my friend’s club.
我们白天去 恋爱大游行,然后晚上去我朋友的酒吧.
It’s the hottest place in the whole city.
这是城里最热闹的地方.
That’s okay.
没关系.
Are you okay? - Yeah.
你没事吧? - 没事.