It was a red light.
当时是红灯
There's nothing I could do. He stopped...
我来不及了 他停的太...
I can't fucking afford it!
我怎么赔的起!
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
I think it opened up.
我想我伤口裂了
Come on, keep pressure on it.
挺住 一直按住别动
They said a left at Templeton.
他们说左转是Templeton诊所
Did you see Templeton?
你看到Templeton了么?
There it is.
在那
What the hell?
怎么回事?
We need a doctor.
我们需要个医生
Well, the doctor isn't in till 3:00,
不巧 医生要3点才来
so you're gonna have to wait.
所以你们得等等了
Oh, it can't wait. Is there a nurse?
噢 等不及了 没护士么?
No.
没有
You know what?
知道么?
I'm gonna treat her myself.
我得亲自治疗她了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I'm a doctor. An Army medic.
我是名医生 一名陆军军医
You can't just go in there!
你们不能就这么进去!
You have to wait!
你们得等医生来!
Here, you're gonna have to take off your pants.
现在 你得脱掉你的牛仔裤
Yikes.
呀
Yeah.
嗯
Does that hurt? It's okay.
还疼么? 还好
Have you ever done this before?
你以前做过这个么?
No.
没有
But sometimes you gotta put things out
但有时候你得应付紧急情况