Who was he? You all know him.
什么人? 你们都认识他
He's the guy you had a crush on.
他是一个令人迷恋的男人
Perfect-looking, sensitive, with deep-set eyes and...
五官端正, 目光敏锐 还有一双迷人的眼睛
Yeah, he was hot, and you didn't have a shot.
简直酷呆了, 没人能电倒他
Except me, once.
除了我, 而且仅仅一次
No one did.
没人能
Sort of. Maybe.
或者算是吧
Senior year, our American lit class assigned study partners for the final.
毕业那年, 我们被安排在一起 准备美国文化的期末考试
I found it hard to concentrate on anything other than his ass.
但他的屁股真的很诱人
You know, Hemingway's great. I won't argue that...
海明威真的太伟大 我不会再跟你争论了
Don't you ever just crave the sweet poetry of a convoluted Dickensian sentence?
狄更斯的诗句真的令人陶醉
...but that macho terseness?
但是不是缺乏点男子气概?
The only thing I was craving was the sweet poetry of his tongue.
对我而言, 最令人陶醉的是他的谈吐
Yeah.
是的
Your button.
你的纽扣
Thanks.
谢谢
Now, what would you do here?
这时你会怎么做呢?
Young, single, and hottie guy leaning in.
一个心仪的帅哥要吻你
Pull him behind the stacks?
把他推开?
Kiss him, grab him?
吻他, 还是掴他一巴掌?
Sam? You okay? Sam?
你还好吗?
Luke?
Luke?
Luke took me to the emergency room that night.
Luke那晚带我去看急诊
By the time I was up and walking, the semester had ended...
我能走的时候已经是期末了