You're on the wrong side, pal. Yeah, I know.
坐错位子了 老兄 是 我知道
You know what? It's all right, 'cause I'm driving anyway.
知道什么? 坐着别动 我来开就好
What?
什么?
We're coming with you.
我们和你一起走
No, you're not. Yep.
不 你们不行 行的
No, you're not. You got a... Yes.
不 你们不行 你们还有个... 是的
Of course we are.
我们当然行
You have a flight to catch.
你们还有个航班要赶
We'll fly out of Salt Lake City.
我们到盐湖城再转飞机
I feel pathetic enough, all right?
我已经够可怜的了 不是么?
Crying don't mean you're pathetic, okay?
哭不意味着你可怜 好么?
I'm fine.
我很好
Yeah, you're great.
是的 你很好
We want to meet your whole family.
我们想见见你全家人
That's why we're coming with you.
这就是为什么我们要和你一起
This is what you gotta do.
这就是你要做的
Okay, Cheaver, you gotta get your finances in order.
好吧 Cheaver 你得理好财
All right, you buy a house,
是吧 你先买个房子
you gotta have an exit plan.
你得留条退路
You gotta know how you're gonna sell it.
你得瞅准时机再卖掉它
You're right.
没错
Hey, easy there, cowboy.
嘿 放松点 牛仔
It's for my back.
是治我背伤的
So what you gotta do
所以你要做的
is buy an apartment house, rent it out,
就是买间公寓 租出去
Six months later, you borrow on it and buy another one.
六个月后 用它抵押贷款 再买一间
live in the basement for free.
住在免费的地下室
Am I still living in the basement?
那我还住在地下室?
Absolutely.
当然
Take a left.
向左拐
You can get around this.
你可以绕过这个
Yeah, a man's gotta be indispensable.
是啊 男人是责无旁贷的
You want to move up in the world, you gotta have skills.
要想在世上不断提升 就得有些技能才行