I am 18 years old and I wanna go out on a date without guys in bad suits...
我已经18岁了, 我不要那些穿着蹩脚西服的 保镖跟着我出去约会
Sorry, Harper. Hiding behind every tree. Nothing is private.
对不起, 哈柏不是说你 躲在那些树后面.什么私隐也没有了
Sweetie, I am just trying to protect you.
宝贝, 我只是想保护你.
Dad, I’m not that 12yearold girl who would only dance with you at your inaugural ball.
爸爸, 我不再是那个只能在你就职 晚会上和你跳舞的12岁的小女孩了.
You’re right.
你说得对.
Excuse me, sir. It’s the vice president on the phone.
对不起,先生. 副总统打电话来.
He says it’s urgent.
他说非常紧迫.
Dad. You can make it up to me when we’re in Prague.
爸爸. 我们到了布拉格再谈吧.
We’ll see.
再说吧.
Remember Gabrielle Le Clerc? French ambassador’s daughter.
还记得 加布里埃尔 拉 克拉克 吗? 法国大使的女儿.
She’ll be in Prague and she’s invited me to this concert. And I wanna go.
她也会去布拉格, 她邀请我去听音乐会.我想去.
Yes, Gabrielle. Pierre’s little girl. It’s all right, I suppose.
噢, 加布里埃尔. 皮埃尔的小女儿. 我想应该没问题.
Without the army. One agent.
不需出动军队. 一个保镖就够了.
Thank you, Mom. Yeah, one agent.
谢谢, 妈妈. 是的, 一个就好.
Two. Weiss and Morales. Final offer. Just Weiss and Morales, promise?
2个. 维斯 和 莫瑞丝. 就这样定了. 就 维斯 和 莫瑞丝, 保证?