You think we need them?
真的需要学吗?
Of course, the next morning, things were back to normal.
当然, 明天开始要恢复以前那样
I'd love to learn how to waltz.
我想学一下华尔兹舞
Yeah, but when will we have time?
好吧, 那什么时候有空呢?
Saturday mornings. Saturday?
星期六早上 星期六?
You wanna give up one of your sleepin days...
放弃一个难得的睡懒觉机会
...for a dance that no one will remember?
就为了跳舞, 谁会记得嘛?
I'll remember.
我会
No, no, no.
不要啊
Ben!
Ben!
Sam.
Sam
Is it salvageable?
还能救回来啊?
Interestingly, the problem was in your bathroom.
真有趣, 问题居然发生在你的浴室
Oh, yeah, some hair clogging the drain, huh?
是吗, 是不是一些头发 把排水管堵住了?
No, hair wouldn't do this.
不是, 头发堵不了
It was the bozo who worked on your pipes last time.
不知是那个家伙拆过排水管
What, $250? Emergency call.
什么, 250美元? 因为是加急的
There goes the fondue set.
你的奶酪飞走了
Next time, don't play Mr. Fixlt, call a professional.
下次别自己弄了, 找专业人士吧
I think dance lessons might be fun.
学跳舞还不错嘛
So the drain ate your homework, huh? Well, no, not exactly.
排水管居然把你的图纸吃掉了? 啊...不完全是
Okay, maybe, but it sounds much lamer than it is.
Ok, 可以这么说, 虽然很牵强
Please don't replace me as liaison. I'm not replacing you.
别收回我的演示权 不会
Oh, well, I really appreciate...
真的非常感谢
The project director, a Luke Stinson, specifically asked for you.
一个叫Luke Stinson的计划负责人 专门指定要你的
Luke Stinson?
Luke Stinson?
What? Nothing. Waiting for your phone to ring.
干什么? 没事, 等你的电话响
I shut it off. Good. So you know this Stinson guy, huh?
关机了 好, 这么说你认识这个Stinson了?
Sort of. We went to college together.
算是吧, 我们一起读大学
So who's Luke Stinson?
这个Luke Stinson到底是什么人?