Excuse me.
对不起.失陪了
So third base is what again?
你们说第三步是什么?
I always thought it was below the waist. I don’t remember, sir.
我一直认为算是腰部以下. 我不记得了.
Maybe that was just cheerleaders.
也许只是啦啦队队长.
Glad I asked.
还好我问出口了.
Anna...
安娜...
...I know that dating is a little more difficult for you.
我知道约会对你来说是有点困难.
Try "impossible."
似乎是 "不可能的."
And you know that the extra security is necessary.
你应该知道,额外的保护是必要的.
They ruined her date. She really likes this boy.
他们毁了她的约会. 她真的喜欢这男孩.
Oh, okay.
噢, 好.
A boy who ranks 24th in his class, plays Xbox two hours a day...
一个在班上排名第24, 每天玩2小时电玩...
and wants to go to art school. Who told you that?
又想去上艺术学校的男孩. 谁告诉你的?
Phil. Okay, I don’t want some guy...
菲尔. 我不喜欢那些晚上...
...who wears his sunglasses inside at night... Sorry, Phil. ...
在房子里还带墨镜的家伙 对不起, 菲尔.
Listening in on my dinner dates. That is such a total abuse of power.
听我们谈论我的约会 这样是太滥用权力了.