That's not so great.
那不太妙
Well, I told him I'm not sure we can come up with the $20,000.
呃 我告诉他 不确定是否能凑够$20,000
It's doable.
这能办到
I'll just get my old job back, and if we have to,
我会重操旧业 如果必要的话
we'll take a second mortgage on the house.
把这套房子作第二按揭
We have a second mortgage already.
我们已经有第二按揭在身了
Well, then we'll sell the fucking house, all right?
那样的话 我们就卖了这房子 行了吧?
Okay. Well, it took the Schneiders two years to sell theirs.
随你 顺带提下 Schneider用了2年才卖掉他们的房子
I need the money in three weeks or I lose my place.
三星期内我就需要 否则就要退学了
I'll get you the money.
我会搞定这些钱的
I promise.
我发誓
Can I talk to you?
能和你谈谈吗?
What are we doing here? We should be focused on Scott.
我们在干什么? 现在应该把注意力集中在Scott身上
I am focused on Scott.
我已竭尽全力帮他了
We gotta make sure we can do this for him, pool our resources, whatever it takes.
我们必须保证凑出这些钱 无论什么代价 要竭尽全力
Why do you need a divorce right now? I just don't get it.
为什么你现在提出离婚? 我真是不明白
I'm sorry, Fred.
很抱歉 Fred
But this is what I want to do.
但我必须这么做
Now, I've had some papers drawn up,
现在 我写好离婚协议了
and I just want to stick to the plan.
而我只想坚持我的想法
Listen. We're gonna keep it together.
听着 我们得承受住
We're gonna stay calm.
我们得保持镇定
Look, there's no killing yourself or anyone else, okay?
瞧 没必要寻死寻活的 好么?