Of course I still want your help, Mom.
我当然需要你的帮助啊
Look, I gotta go. Bye.
我要出去了, 再见
Welcome to Big Bride, and welcome to Brenda.
欢迎收看<胖新娘> 欢迎Brenda小姐
Brenda, how can we help?
Brenda, 你需要些什么帮助呢?
Before you say anything, these are baked potato chips.
不用说了, 肯定又是烤薯片
Is it wrong of me to take pleasure in another girl's failure?
我不应该把自己的快乐 建立在这女孩的痛苦上的
Wait a second, that girl's not fat!
等等, 她并不肥啊!
She wants to lose 16 pounds and 6 percent body fat in the next six weeks.
她想在接下来的6个星期里 减掉16磅和6%的脂肪
How, by cutting off her arm?
怎么可能, 把她的手臂砍下来?
But if Samantha Hoyt keeps eating those potato chips
如果Sam继续狂吃薯片的话
she's going to experience a significant butt explosion.
就有可能把裤子撑爆
Sam?
Sam?
So, hey, look Hi.
嗯, 我 Hi
I'm sorry I snapped at you.
很抱歉那样对你
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
And the other stuff Don't worry about it.
其它事情 别管了
I'm not apologizing for the other stuff.
我要道歉的是
Yeah, we had some disagreements. It's gonna happen again.
我们刚才只是争执了一下 这些事可能还会发生
We both just, you know, have to give a little
我们只要都做点让步
not let the stress rip us apart.
事情就不会闹僵了
I'm not stressed. I'm totally relaxed.
没事, 我没放在心上
Sam, I saw the potato chips. Sam,
我看到薯片了
Give and take, Sam.
互相谦让
That's all we gotta do, right? Give and take.
我们应该这样做, 对吗? 互相谦让