You’re not gonna call me, are you? No.
你不会打电话给我, 是吗? 是的.
It’s out of my way, anyway!
无论如何,我都会很吃惊的!
How was the date? I need to talk to him.
约会还好吧? 我要和他谈谈.
I can’t let you in there, Anna. Anna, wait.
我不能让你进去, 安娜. 安娜, 等等.
Go on. I’m not going.
走吧. 我不去.
Dad.
爸爸.
Way to go. I can’t believe you had that restaurant swarming
太过分了,我真无法相信你派你的私人保镖
with your secret servants. You ruined my date!
挤满了整个饭店.你毁了我的约会!
And now I’m gonna die before I ever get to third base.
看来我死之前都无法踏出我的第三步.
I mean second base.
我意思是第二步.
Anna?
安娜?
Talk to you about this later. No. No, stay.
迟点再和你说. 不. 不, 留下.
Pull up a chair. We’re just discussing the G8 Summit in Prague.
拉张凳子过来坐下. 我们在讨论布拉格的G8首脑会议.
How to persuade the EU to adopt our plan to give humanitarian aid
如何说服欧盟领导人采取我们的计划人道主义
and medical technology to developing nations.
对发展中国家进行医学技术上的资助.
But you had a bad date
但你的约会砸了
so we should probably focus on that. No, I’m so sorry to have interrupted.
那我们也许可以把事情集中在这来. 不, 对不起我中断了你们的讨论.