But not make art. They want you to have love, find love and value love
而不是创造美好的东西. 他们想你有爱,寻找真爱
but not make love, ever.
而不是做爱.
Thought I’d make this night more memorable.
让我令今晚更加地难忘吧.
He’s reaching. Go!
他动手了. 行动!
What are you guys doing? Wait, these are my friends.
你们要干什么? 等等, 他们是我的朋友.
You don’t know what you’re doing! Get off me!
你们不知道你们在干什么?! 放开我!
This street is offlimits.
街道解封了.
It’s only a camera.
只是一部照相机.
Okay, folks, it’s over. Clear the street.
好了, 没事了. 安全没事.
I’m so sorry. I should wait for them.
我非常抱歉. 我要等上他们.
No, come on, it’s still early.
不, 快来, 还早呢.
We could go catch a movie or something.
我们还可以去看场电影或什么的.
Anna
安娜
But this is just way too out of control for me.
但这样的局面我无法控制.
you are really great.
你真的很好.
I’m sorry.
对不起.
Of course you can kiss me.
你可以吻我一下啊.
Weiss to Control. Returning home with Liberty.
我是 维斯 .正和 "自由小姐" 一起回来.
Good night.
晚安.
Poor kid. All right, well, at least she’s home safe.
可怜的孩子. 好了, 至少她算是安全回到家了.
How about I get you home safe?
我安全送你回家怎么样?
How about I call you when I get there? Sure.
我回家后给你电话怎么样? 好啊.