Thank you.
谢谢你.
Is that Anna Foster? How can you stand to have people
那是安娜 福斯特吗? 你怎能忍受总是
staring at you all the time? It’s part of the job description.
有人目不转睛地盯着你? 这只是工作的一部分.
After six years in the White House
自从进了白宫这六年来
and eight as the governor’s daughter, I don’t really know anything else.
作为总统的女儿, 其他的我真的不知道了.
I think you’d get all this attention if you weren’t the first daughter.
我想如果你是第一女儿的话就要注意这一切.
Yeah.
是的.
You look good in that blouse. You should wear that more often.
你穿那宽松的上衣很好看.你应该常穿.
Actually, it’s a sweater.
实际上这是一件毛衣.
Sweater, blouse, you wear it well. Take a compliment.
毛衣也好上衣也好, 你穿起来都好看.赞美你一下
Have you heard from Rhode Island? I got in.
有没有罗得岛大学的消息? 我被录取了
Congratulations. I knew you would. My parents are pushing premed.
太好了.我就知道 父母劝我念医科
I think parents want you to appreciate the good things in life, but not do them.
我想父母是要你去赏识一生中最好的东西, 而不是去身体力行
They want you to see art We got something at 9:00.
他们想你看那些美好的. 现在是9点正,似乎有点状况.