But I was a little intimidated. Because of my father?
但我有点害怕 因为我爸爸的缘故?
No, because you’re easy. I’m just going off what you said.
不, 因为你很平易近人. 我又像你一样不知在说什么了.
Looks like Liberty found herself a good one this time.
看来 "自由小姐" 这次找了个不错的男孩.
I hate first dates. Too painful.
我讨厌第一次约会.太痛苦了.
For you or the girl? All I want is to love and be loved, Morales.
是因为你还是那女孩? 我要的只是爱与被爱, 莫瑞丝.
Hi. Hi.
嗨. 嗨.
Would you like to take a picture?
你们想和我拍照吗?
That would be great. Okay. Come here.
那太好了. 好. 过来.
Go. You can stand here.
去. 你们站在这.
We’re visiting from Florida. I voted for your father.
我们是从佛罗里达来这旅游的. 我给你爸爸投过票哦.
My husband didn’t, but we split up
我丈夫没有投, 但我们分开了
but not because of that! There were other things too.
但不是因为这样原因! 是因为其他的事情.
But I got the girls! Lilly, get over there.
但我还有我的宝贝女儿们! 莉莉, 过来.
Come here. Here we go. Stand here.
过来. 来吧. 站这.
Thanks.
谢谢.
Oh, that’s great. Thank you. You’re so welcome.
哦, 太棒了. 谢谢你. 别客气.
Girls. Come on. Have fun. Enjoy Washington.
宝贝. 过来. 在华盛顿玩得开心点.