No. Yes.
是的
I don't know.
我不知道
Sorry, didn't see the back fat.
对不起, 不知道你的背那么胖
What was the crux of the problem? What wasn't?
到底是什么原因呢? 什么都不是
His parents, my parents, they all had their own ideas.
我们的父母都各有一套
Hello?
你好
No. I promise. You will get to see it bef...
不是, 我保证婚礼前你会看到...
Mom, please.
妈, 求你了
No, it's the only time I had free. I'm not avoiding you, okay?
不是, 我只有现在这一点空 我不是避开你, 好吗?
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, come on, Sammy, is it really worth getting this worked up over?
别这样, 值得为一点小事生气吗?
Oh, to be young and single again.
最好永远单身和年轻
Oh, yeah, because my life's just tequila shooters and flashing my boobs in Cabo.
是吗, 因为你只懂吃喝玩乐
Sam, the most important thing is that you don't compromise. Sam,
最重要的是你不能妥协
No, the most important thing is you don't drive yourself crazy.
最重要的是别把自己搞疯了
This is gonna work itself out.
车到山前必有路
You just have to trust him, and trust yourself.
你只要相信他 相信你自己就行了
Well? Phenomenal.
怎样? 不错