Yeah, what was that? Were you just trying to show off for Murph...
好了 到底怎么了? 你是故意在墨菲面前炫耀
or do you reaIIy not want to go to Seattle?
还是真的不想去西雅图?
I just don’t think that Seattle is the best place for me to write.
我只是觉得西雅图不是个适合我写作的好地方
Why? What’s the difference?
为什么? 有什么不一样的?
I mean, a change of local might do you a little good.
而且我觉得环境的变化可能会对你有好处
What’s that supposed to mean?
这是什么逻辑?
I’m just saying, for you, as an artist...
我的意思是 就你来说 作为一个艺术家…
it might be good to mix it up.
这样的融合也许会是好事
I’m a New Yorker, all right? l write about New York.
我是个纽约客 好吗? 我是写纽约的
It’s where l Iive. if l don’t write about New York, what am l gonna write about?
我住在这里 如果我不写纽约 我该写什么呢?
Seattle. WrIte about Seattle. Ah. Of course.
西雅图啊 写西雅图 哈 当然啦
I’m sure there’s plenty of Interesting people in Seattle.
我敢肯定在西雅图也会有很多有趣的人
The greatest guitar player of all time,Jimi Hendrix...
那个很厉害的吉他手 吉米?汉德瑞克斯…
was from Seattle.
就是来自西雅图
Fitzgerald.
菲茨杰拉德的
The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge...
"从皇后大桥俯瞰这座城市… ’’