We were thinking that lasagna would be a good main course.
应该把烤宽面条当主食
Do you think that's a good idea?
那主意好吗?
Can you even get good seafood without flying it in?
海鲜要空运来的
All that cheese, we'll need a paramedic. And the cost!
吃完那些芝士, 我们就要看医生了 价钱贵的很!
Well, the Wolves won.
太好了, 狼队赢了
Did somebody mention lasagna? It gives me terrible gas.
谁提到烤宽面条? 那玩意难闻极了
Everyone, stop!
大家住嘴!
That's your second sundae.
这是第二个冰淇淋了
What are you getting at? Nothing.
你要说什么? 没有
Look, Sam, let's just forget the rabbi, okay?
去他妈的犹太传教士 这样行了吧?
We can do it in a church, whatever.
我们仍然在教堂举行, 管他呢
It would solve everything.
没问题的
I'd lose your mother forever.
那样会得罪你妈妈
She'd never forgive me. I can't have that.
她永远不会原谅我的 不能那样做
Okay, well, we'll just have to find a solution that everyone can live with. Ok,
我们再想个完美的解决方法吧
He's so cute, isn't he?
他真的很可爱, 对吗?
The truth is I wasn't that worried. These were all minor roadblocks.
实际上那次婚并结不成 就因为那些小矛盾
The important thing was that I had a loving and supportive hubbytobe.
重要的是得到了真爱 还有支持我的未婚夫
I wasn't finished.
还没讲完呢
Anyway, if it can't be in a church, I can live with that.
如果不能在教堂结婚 我还是能忍受的