So you’re filnally gonna break up
你终于决定要和这家伙分手
with this guy and come over to the Murph?
跟个叫墨菲的人好了?
Give me the word. I’ll throw you a Murph anytime you want.
只要你开口 我这个墨菲随时候命
Ugh! No. We’re moving to Seattle.
哈! 不是啦 我们要搬去西雅图
I got the job!
我找到工作了!
I’m l’m what? SeWhat?Yeah.
我…我什么? 西…什么?对呀
What job?
什么工作?
What? Wha Don’t act like this is the first you’re hearing of this.
什么? 什…别弄得自己好像是第一次听到这个
I told you months ago. They’re
我几个月前就告诉过你了 他们…
They’re, like,just the coolest indie label...
他们就像是最棒的新生唱片公司
and they want me to head their West Coast A & R office.
而他们请我去当西海岸A&R分部的头儿
See? There’s a reason I knew that guy sucked tonight.
懂了吗? 我说今天晚上那些人很烂是有原因的
And you two middleaged dorks thought he was cool
而你们这两个中年土包子还觉得他们好呢
Thirtythree is hardly hardly middleaged.
33不能…不能算进中年之列
Hardly.Hey, I’m sorry, rewind.
不能 嘿 打断一下 回正题
Uh, this job is in Seattle?
呃 这份工作在西雅图?
Yeah.Same Seattle that’s in Washington.
对啊是在华盛顿的那个西雅图
Same Washington that’s on the other side of the country? Yeah. Yes.
那个在另一边的华盛顿吗?对啊 没错