Would you look at them.
你看他们。
Am I ever gonna find a boyfriend again? I gonna die an old maid.
我再也交不到男朋友了,我会变成老姑婆。
You’re not gonna die an old maid, maybe an old spinster cook.
你不会变成老姑婆,可能会变成老厨娘。
Thanks!
谢了!
Hey now besides, if worst comes to worst, I’ll be your boyfriend.
如果万不得已我会当你的男朋友。
Yeah right.
是啊。
Why is that so funny?
有什么好笑的?
You made a joke right? So I laughed.
你是在开玩笑吧?所以我笑了。
Ha-ha-ha. A little too hard. What am I not ah, boyfriend material?
笑得太厉害了吧,我不适合当男朋友吗?
Well, no. You’re Chandler. Y'know, Chandler! (hits him on the arm)
你是Chandler,Chandler!
Okay, so we’ve established my name, and hit me.
我们确认了我的名字,还打了我一拳。
But theoretically y'know, I mean say we weren’t friends, say it’s a blind date.
如果我们不认识,是别人介绍的。
I show up at your door, and I’m like (in a fake voice) “Hey, nice to meet, ya. Hey, oh-hey.”
我来到你家门口,说,嗨,很高兴认识你。
Well I’d probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.
我会害怕压低声音的人。