Don’t blow it
别让它随风而逝
I’ll tell you, Bernie. I like this guy a lot.
我得跟你说 伯尼 我挺喜欢他们的
He’s got a bit of the Steve Perry thing goin’ with those high notes.
他唱高音的感觉颇有点史帝芬派瑞的味道
Glve these Guys another listen. Murph might be onto something.
再听一下嘛 也让墨菲多了解一下
Wrong demographic, grandpa.
大错特错了 大叔
I’m done!
我受够了!
All right. Listen up. I got huge news.
好了 听好了 我有个天大的消息
You’re filnally gonna shave those armpits?
你终于决定要刮腋毛了?
Does my natural femininity bother you?
我的女性特征碍着你了吗?
No. No, not at all.
不不 完全没有
Just when I’m eating or breathing or drinking.
只是当我吃东西或是呼吸或是喝酒的时候
Come on.It’s disgusting. Just take care of that.
真的啦 真的很恶心 你就稍微弄一下嘛
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这儿?
I know. It’s because you’re always here.
我知道了 那是因为你总是无处不在
Because we never go anywhere without you. But guess what, funnyman?
因为我们从来都跟你混一块儿 但你猜怎么着?
That’s all about to change.
这些即将要改变了