I'd love to!
非常乐意!
Samantha, can I see you for a second?
Samantha能进来一下吗?
Of course.
可以
You know what a huddle is, Sam?
知道橄榄球吗?
Sure.
知道
When the qb is calling his plays, he's gotta listen to his receivers.
当四分卫要传球时 他就要听从接球者
They're the ones reading the eyes of the other side.
他们通过眼睛交流
Maybe I was thinking of a different huddle.
可能我想的是另外一种橄榄球
You made a good point the other day.
你前几天做得不错
I want you to be liaison for Cocoa NoCarbs.
我决定让你做低热量可可饮料的演示
Thank you! That's amazing! We're not done. Sit down.
谢谢! 太好了! 我还没说完, 坐下
I heard you're engaged.
听说你订婚了
I remember my first wedding.
记得我第一个婚礼
Carly almost drowned under the weight of it.
车子都塞得满满的
Sam, I'm gonna be blunt. Sam,
恕我直言
If this getting married thing will affect your performance...
如果婚姻会影响你的事业
...now is the time to back out gracefully.
最好现在就退出
Trust me, it will not be...
相信我, 不会成为...
A problem.
问题的
Hi, Mom. I tried to call you back last night, but Daddy said...
你好, 妈妈 我昨晚想打给你, 但爸爸说...
Right.
好
As if that wasn't enough anxiety, Ben's parents had invited us for dinner.
好像没有什么要忧虑的 只不过是Ben的父母请吃饭而已
And my parents would be there too. Pass the tranquilizers.
我父母也会在那给我助阵
You do realize our parents are in there, together.
爸妈会一起来
They love each other. No, they pretend to love each other.
他们很恩爱 不, 他们假装很恩爱