I am not the one who cancels plans.
也不是那个老是取消计划的人
I am not the one who thinks that a perfect date night
也不是那个会把完美的约会日
is five hours of SplderMan.
毁在5个小时的蜘蛛侠身上的人
Ol, come on. SpiderMan 1 and 2 are great films.
少来 蜘蛛侠1和2很好看的
Yeah, if you’re 1 2.
没错 如果你还是12岁的话
What are you Gettin’ so upset about, all riGht?
你干嘛这么不安?
Listen. You went out the other night.
听着 是你那天晚上出去的
You ran into your ex. You forgot to tell me,
你还遇到你的前男友 你却忘了告诉我
and I wanna know why.
我想知道为什么
And I have every fuckin’ right to know.
而且我也有权知道
Because it slipped my mind!
因为我完全忘记了
All right, not good enough, Pat.
好吧 不算个好理由 帕蒂
What else slipped your fuckin’ mind?
你还有什么是完全忘记了的?
I forgot to tell you that I fucking can’t stand you.
我忘了告诉你我真的他妈的受不了你了
Lookin’ for a heart to break the news to
*扪心自问才发现*
That it’s much too late
*一切都已太迟了*
Can we please get out of here? I need to go. I’ve seen enough.
我们能走了吗? 我想走了 我看够了
What are you talkin’ about? We’re here for you, aren’t we?
你说什么呢? 我们来这儿都是为了你不是吗?
And I’ve seen all I need to see.
那我已经看到想看的了
There’s no way these jackoffs are gonna get signed by my label.
我们公司绝对不可能会签这种三流歌手的