Well, it's nice meeting you all.
那么 很高兴认识你们
I'm outta here.
我出去了
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Where are you goin'?
你要去哪?
I want to rent a car before there's none left.
我想趁车一部也不剩之前 先租一部
It's 14 hours to St. Louis.
从这到圣.路易斯有14小时的车程
Drive all night, be there having dinner with my wife tomorrow.
开一整晚车 明天就能和我太太共度晚餐了
Sure as shit not gonna stay here while they run out of food and water.
而不是呆在这傻等着 耗尽食物和水
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
I bet you planes are flying out of St. Louis.
我打赌 飞机会从圣.路易斯起飞
Probably.
有可能
Maybe I can catch a flight to Vegas from there.
也许我可以从那飞去维加斯
Me, too.
我也是
Okay. But we split everything three ways...
好 但所有东西我们三人均分...
gas, rental, insurance, everything.
油费 租金 保险 所有的
No free rides.
没有免费的搭乘
That's it. Sorry. No cars left.
就那样了 抱歉 没有车了
You got nothing?
一部也没了?
Nothing.
一部也没了
Can you believe this?
你敢相信吗?