What,just a coincidence? Yes.
怎么会 就是巧合? 没错
lt was just a coincidence. And he’s not my long lost love.
就是巧合 而且他也不是我痛失的爱人
Did you tell him you were married? Um, lt didn’t come up.
你告诉他你结婚了吗? 呃 还没聊到
Oh. That’s funny too.
噢 那真的很有趣
You know, I’m I’m sure he saw my ring.
你知道 我…我肯定他看到我的戒指了
Oh, probably did.
哦 也许吧
So, what’d you two talk about, hmm?
那么 你们两个聊了什么呢?
Books and writing and your favorite authors and all that shite?
书 写作 你最喜欢的作者还是诸如此类的事?
Are you trying to imply that I did something wrong?
你是不是想暗示我做错了什么?
No. No, I’m merely making an observation.
不不 我只是随便问问
No, you know, ’cause you You’re making an accusation.
不 事实上你这是在斥责
Did he ask for your phone number?
他向你要电话号码了吗?
No, ’cause he just stopped by to say hello.
没有 因为他只是来打个招呼的
And since when are you so jealous?
你从什么时候开始这么爱吃醋了?
If he dld, Would you have Glven It to him?
如果他要了 你会给他吗?
You know, what the fuck are you doing, Chazz? What is this?
你到底想干嘛 奇斯? 这是干嘛?
Cause I don’t I don’t get it.
因为我…我不明白了 ’
You know, I am not the one who stays out later than usual.
我不是那个在外面鬼混到很晚回家的人