Okay, okay, she didn't really say that.
Ok ok, 她没有这样说过
But it felt like she did.
但我觉得她会
And, by the way, Anne was valedictorian.
无论怎么说 Anne的确成为了学生代表
And it's kind of ridiculous...
真有点难以置信
...but Anne has more awards than most girls have shoes.
Anne得到的奖项比大部分 女孩拥有的鞋子还要多
And although I can't resent her luck or talent or whatever...
因为我不能抱怨她的幸运 或者才智, 或者是其它什么...
...I can resent my mother only noticing her.
只能抱怨妈妈只重视她
Hey, Sammy.
嘿, Sammy
Hi! Congratulations, you.
Hi! 恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
So one guy for the rest of your life, huh?
你终于找到另一半了
I mean, how do you know? How does he not get on your nerves?
我是说:你知道吗 他是怎样触动你的神经?
That is crazy.
太棒了
I don't know. I love him.
不知道, 我爱他
I'll stick with sex for now. Paging Dr. Cynic.
我也要性爱 找Cynic博士吧
Hi, Mom! Hello, darling.
Hi, 妈妈! 亲爱的
Sammy, Sammy. Hey.
Sammy, Sammy 嘿
Congratulations. My little girl.
恭喜, 我的小宝贝
Do you want a beer? Thanks, but no thanks, Dad.
要点啤酒吗? 谢谢爸爸, 不用了
Champagne at the wedding, I promise. All right.
我保证婚礼上要喝香槟 好的