It’ll do him good.
这对他会有好处的
But Cecilia said she saw them talking.
可赛希尔看到他们说话
Surely we ought to Do as little as possible.
我们一定得… 做的越少越好
He did what you asked him to, today, didn’t he?
他做了你让他做的事 不是吗?
Hmmm. He’s like you, Henry,
呣 他像你,亨利
when it comes to what really matters, he always gives in.
到了紧要关头 他总是让步
Now have another drink and go to bed.
再喝一点睡觉吧
Hmmm.
呣
You’ve no reason not to take it.
你没有理由不接受的
Well, we’re going to have to run away together now.
好了 我们现在必须一块逃走了
Steamer leaves tomorrow at dawn.
汽船明天黎明会离开
I’ll leave at dusk, I’ll be there by 3:00 a.m. at the latest.
我会在黄昏时离开 最迟凌晨3点赶到那里
You won’t come.
你不会来的
They’ll find out. They’ll say you must be an Englishman.
他们会发现 会说你是个英国人
And I’ll tell them that I’d rather have you
我会告诉他们 我为了你