I thought things went well, but, uh,
事情进展得也很顺利 但是 呃
I’m not gonna need your services anymore.
我不能再接受你的服务了
That’s really inappropriate, Mr. Murphy.
这么做是不恰当的 墨菲先生
I work very hard for you.
我可是为你奔波很久了
I know, I know. But look, she’s an old friend.I gotta do this.
我知道 但是 她是老朋友 我…我必须这么做
Fuck off.
滚开
That’s not I mean, why would you say that?
那不是…我是说 你怎么能这么说?
Why would you say that? Fuck off’.
你怎么能这么说? 滚吧
So, Pattl
那么 帕蒂…
I just had to, uh, let Monroe go.
我不得不 呃 让门罗走人了
So l’m lookin’ for new real estate agent.
所以我要找新的房地产代理商了
I thought maybe you might be my girl. What do you say?
我想也许你能帮我 你说呢?
I would be pleased... to help you.
我很高兴…能帮到你
Aw, thanks. That’s great, Murph.
噢 谢谢 这样太好了 墨菲
If I had to spend another afternoon with that guy,
如果要我再花一个下午跟那家伙一起
I was gonna toss him off the roof.
我一定会把他从屋顶上扔下去
Look at these shitholes that he shows me.
瞧瞧他带我看的这种烂房子
Oh, this could be great.
噢 这样真的太好了
You could really help end my dry spell.
你真的可以终结我的真空期了
l haven’t had a sale in eight months.
我已经8个月没卖出过房子了
All right, you see?
那太好了 瞧见没?
This is a good thing a fortuitous meeting.
这是件好事 这次偶遇