Big Apple.
大苹果
Take as much time as you want. Buzz me when you need me.
慢慢来 需要我的时候就叫我
Thank you.
谢谢
Buzz me When you need me.
需要我的时候就叫我
Hello? Excuse me. Hello?
你好? 打扰一下 你好?
Uh, hey.And, uh, Who are you?
呃 嘿 呃 你是谁?
I’m Patti. I’m with Gilmore Realty.
我是帕蒂 是吉尔默尔房地产公司的
I’m here doing a preview.
我过来看下环境
Really? I thought we had an exclusive on this property.
是吗? 我还以为我们对这里有专属权
Not to my understanding. Oh, my gosh.
我不这么认为 噢 我的天
You gotta be kidding me.
一定是开玩笑的吧
Look at you.Aw, Murph.
瞧瞧你啊 哈 墨菲
Twice in one month. Lookin’ gorgeous, huh?
一个月里面2次 看上去很错嘛
Aw, thanks. Sorry we didn’t really talk.
哈 谢谢 不好意思那天没能聊上
Yeah, Brian told me Kate was in rare form that night.
没事 布莱恩跟我说那天凯特很不爽
Yeah. You know how that gets.
对 你也知道的
So what’s the deal? You selling real estate now? Yeah.
那是什么状况? 你卖房地产了? 对