It's best for everyone's ass.
最好人人的屁股都有份!
And if you don't see that, then...
如果你不这样做, 那么...
Then...
那么...
Maybe I should rephrase that.
或者我不应该这样说
I didn't say to insult the man.
我都说不出这话
Ben, you will not believe what I just did. Ben,
我刚才说了些难以置信的话
Remember when I said I had to find my prince charming?
记得我说过 我要找到青睐我的王子吗?
Of course you do. It was, like, two minutes ago.
当然记得了, 两分钟前才说过
Anyway, I forgot to mention that I found mine:
嗯, 忘记告诉大家我已经找到了:
Benjamin Rosen.
就是Benjamin Rosen
I met Ben at Nancy's 30th, two years ago.
两年前我在Nancy30岁 生日宴会上认识Ben
He seemed so sexy, suave, in control.
他是多么的性感、纯品
I know, I know. Not exactly a Clooney move.
我知道不完全是求爱表现
But it didn't even faze him. Because just about everything fazes me.
但是不能说他没注意我 我也是
It was undeniable sparkage.
不可否认大家都到了发情年龄
The rib eye does look delicious...
牛腓利看起来不错
...but I had a big lunch.
但我中午吃得很饱
Maybe I should just have a salad, something light.
或者我应该吃色拉...清淡点
Not that I'm food-obsessed. Because I'm not.
我不是只懂追求美食 真的不是
When you have a heavy lunch, it just settles...
午餐吃得饱饱的, 需要时间消化
I don't like to eat on first dates either...
我不想在我们的第一次约会上 狼吞虎咽