I don’t understand English anymore.
我不再懂英语了
My son. You have my son. His name is Mandar.
我的儿子 你有我的儿子 他叫曼德
I left him on the veranda. I was frightened of Neville.
我把他放阳台上了 我害怕耐维尔
I’ll get him!
我去抱他
You can have one minute,
你有一分钟时间
but they’ll kill me if they see us together.
如果让他们看见我们在一起 他们会杀了我们的
Selima, stay!
塞丽玛 等一下
For how long? Forever?
等多久? 永远吗?
I didn’t know they were going to treat us like that, I’m sorry.
我不知道他们会对我们这样 对不起
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
He’s Belansai’s son now.
他现在是贝莱塞的儿子
He marry me even though he knew I was pregnant.
他知道我怀孕 还是娶了我
"Deep, deep beneath the sea...
在大海的深处
where the water is clear as the purest glass,
海水清澈透明
there lies the palace of the Sea King.
那里有海龙王的宫殿
And there, behind the walls of coral,
在珊瑚墙的后面
and beneath its roof of cockleshells
贝壳的旁边
lived the little mermaid."
住着小美人鱼