We nail it, we're heroes.
粘住他们, 我们就是英雄
Therefore, I will be acting as liaison, personally.
因而, 我要亲自演示
We blow it, all of our asses are on the line.
搞砸了, 我们都得挨骂 我们的屁股是坐在同一阵线上
I can't believe it.
真难以相信
Up until a week ago, Stone thought "low carb" had to do with car repair.
一个星期前他还认为 "低热量" 很荒谬
Someone just needs to set him straight.
一定要教训下他
What's it gonna take to make him notice me?
是什么让他注意上我的?
Mr. Stone, hi.
你好, Stone先生
I should be liaison.
应该由我来演示
I mean, it was my idea, remember? To appeal to the female demo.
这是我的主意, 记得吗? 适合于女性人群
That's how I envisioned this entire...
所有一切都是我设计的
There's no I in "team," Sam. Sam,
在团队里面没有"我"这概念
I know, but look, you've been liaison on everything this year.
我知道, 但是今年所有业务 都是你来演示
You must be overwhelmed.
你做不了那么多
And you said it, all of our asses are on the line.
而且你说过: 我们的屁股是坐在同一战线上的
So make it my ass.
现在该我的屁股坐上去